Friday, June 12, 2009

C3, you are down! another 4 to go!

Oh yeah! Did my Core Math 3 exam today! It went quite well, i finished it within an hour and i used the rest 30 minutes well coz i found lot of careless mistakes. LOL!

Tomorrow I have Biology. oh fcuk. I am so not ready for that. You see, Roza and Supriya found it hard to revise for, so they gave up and just want to get it over with. They made me feel like want to give up too. The problem with that is that they are the 'clever doctor' people and I am not. When they say they gave up, the lowest they will get is probably a B, for me, an U. wish me luck people, i will need it very very much!

By the way, few days ago i promised My Hilda that i will create a twitter when i am done with exam. but... i am fed up with revision so yeah, i just created a twitter half an hour ago.

There is a farewell party for Fitrya tonight. I am not sure if I am invited but Celsy said i am so i guess i am. oh damn *slapped myself* party or study?..........*silentness and guiltiness*

Last but not least, UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO aka the oldest uni in New Zealand gave me a conditional offer! YES! THAT IS WHAT I AM WAITING FOR! *bling bling* I can see my future shining bright in front of me...if only i study tonight... fine fine fine, for my future, i wil be a good girl, stay in and study...

Today's post is a bit weird... I am just a bit hyper. wait till you see when I am done with my exam in 5 days time, i will go crazy. be prepare for that!

Much Love. Tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

biologu

:DDDDDDDDDD

Roza Rosman said...

cathyy i want my haircut to be paid by you toooo :D
please and thank you
much love yours truly xxxx

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com