Sunday, June 28, 2009

this is so gay

it had been 2 days since celsy left, life had been so quiet. All i did was doha, doha and doha. I went doha on thursday, went again yesterday and will go again today. What the fuck! is there nothing else i can do in alkhor community? I think today will be the last time i go to doha before i leave.

5 days left for me, what should i do? had been planning to start packing up, but i'm so cant be bother, maybe i will start packing up tomorrow. i am so excited to go back to malaysia but on the meantime, sorrowness is filling up my emotion bit by bit. I HATE this mixture of feelings. This is so GAY!

2 comments:

Rabia Ali said...

aww cathy i'll miss u like CRAZY!
most of the good people are going away =(
like, ahmed kassem, you, dwaine.. hmm and tons of others.. =(
ill miss u loads <3
but keep updating ur blog about UNI life and stuff! XD
<3 ya

Piano_lover said...

what is doha? cat>?

my sis name is cathy too..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com