Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the happiest day in my study leave!

you know how life can be very very very very boring when you just have to stay at home and study your ass off! i been doing that but my ass is not off yet! HAHHAAH!

wondering why today is the happiest day in my study leave?? because im finishing my c3 mixed exercises today! HAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! which means i can start doing c3 past papers! HOORAY!

i bet you must be thinking what the heck is wrong with cathy? its just c3! euw, CATHY, YOU ARE SO SAD!

i don't care what you think, i don't care what you think! hahahahah! ok, im a bit hyper!

anyway, im gonna stop here, wanna eat my yogurt now! YUM~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CHANGED MY MIND. TODAY IS FUCKING DEPRESSING COZ THE FURTHER TRIGONOMETRY IS SO FUCKING HARD AND IT MADE ME CRIED!

CATHY!

Anonymous said...

it made you CRY?!?!

celsy

Cathy Ng said...

almost, but then paul texted me on the right time to cheer me up. hahaha! well, im finished with it so yeah, stil the happiest day since i went to play badminton! woohoo!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com