Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my brain is deep-fried n my stomach is mad at me!

Do you realised the line 'my brain is deep-fried n my stomach is mad at me!' appeared in my facebook, my twitter, my msn and now here? LOL. i can't think of any other good line.

Had my psychology and C4 exams today, from 3.30pm until 7.30pm. This morning i was planning to laugh my ass off or jump when i finish my exams although it will be weird because i will be all alone. but then when i walked out from the exam room, i was so exhausted, my brain is dead and my stomach is rumbling like crazy. damn, haven't feel so hungry since ages ago.

To conclude about today's exams, they went pretty well i think, better than biology 5B. oh yeah, now it reminded me that i haven't update you guys about biology. OMG! it was fcuked up! i had a bad feelings in the morning about certain questions and wallah! it came out in the exam! i did S.H.I.T! well, for C4, i lost 6 marks already as i can't answer 2 questions on Vector. S.T.U.P.I.D. But whatever i don't care anymore! NO MORE MATH!

i have one more biology 6 exam on wednesday. that is my last exam, it has essay, im sure i will fcuk it up just like i did in biology 5B. There is only one thing i can say about biology.

DO NOT TAKE BIOLOGY UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A DOCTOR! BIOLOGY IS THE WORST PAIN IN THE ASS EVER!

My stomach is rumbling again. i think i should go have my lunch. Opps, i mean dinner. my brain is really dead. after dinner, i will off to bed. Early good night today~

Those who miss me, please continue to miss me.
You know i am missable and lovable. kissable too! xx

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

damn. ur statement on biology do scares me! wtf. oh yea, u're missable i guess. not kissable nor loveable. haha.

Anonymous said...

dayumm a hardcore straight from the heart-post. You even put fcuk and wallah in the same sentence HAHA

I miss youuuuuu
I neeeeeeed you
i wannnnnnttt youuuuu


i need your momma's sushi, actually.


lurve celsylikethecoolestshitever <3

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com