Tuesday, June 9, 2009

what is wrong with people these days leaving earlier than me?

THIS IS SO NOT FAIR! I am supposed to be the one who leaves earlier than any one of you guys! but now, you guys are like leaving 10 days before me?? what am i gonna do wihtout you guys!! OMG! please don't go, please don't leave me alone! I really hate you guys and I mean it! Don't talk to me anymore coz im not gonna talk to you guys! especially ROZA TARTIKA ESPANDEARY! Cels, I'll forgive you this time! But...Roza, i will forgive you if you can make it to my party and the sleepover. If you can't, i'm serious, don't you dare talk to me again!

On the other hand, Hilda my lovely-dovely is back in bintulu and she will be there when i'm back there! We can celebrate my birthday together (Hilda, my dear, i'm not sure if i will have enough money to pay for your hairdo, but i will try to save as much as possible~) haha! woww! Ruhana said she want to celebrate her birthday and felicia's and mine together! (exciting) and Paul said he is going to give me a suprise for birthday (lovely). DAmn, 3 birthday celebrations at one time? What am i gonna do? I don't how to separate myself into 3! Nevermind, we will see how things turn out! CAN'T WAIT!

ok, back to my current life, exam exam exam exam exam! ARGH! Do you believe that because of exam stress, i poop at least 5 times a day?! I'm not joking! i can poop at least 3 times in the morning! and i think because of that i'm losing weight. My revision for math and psychology are going really well, at least that is what i think. But for biology, whenever i look at biology, my eyes and my brain shut down automatically. Shit, i'm screwed. I will pay 200 riyals for anyone to do my biology exam! if only i am allowed to do so and i have the money. LOL!

Oh fuck, i want to poop again. Till next time, babey!

3 comments:

Rabia Ali said...

haha losing weight cuz of exams! THAT an ADVANTAGE =D

nadia lah said...

bwahahahaha...i finish mine!I finish mine! I finish mine!!!! I FINISH MINE!!!gd luck eh amoi!!!
still poopin?:P

Roza Rosman said...

but it's not my fault D':

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com