Sunday, May 31, 2009

biology...math...psychology...

I am not as panicky as i was last time, probably because i'm kinda on the track now, still a bit behind but i think i'll manage to catch up.

Celsy been going to waha, damn, i want to swap my life with hers. although it can be quite boring, it is still better than to be stressed out, to be honest! and i am sure most of the people will agree with me.

However, something weird came into my thoughts today! i was talking to myself, what will my life be after the exam and before i start my uni. damn, no books??? how can i live without studying, omg, i might miss this time when im so busy doing revision! o...k...., this is really weird, cathy? books? study? Just W.E.I.R.D.

and by the way, im addicted to countdown! i'm sure you can tell by just looking at the countdown gadgets in my blog! HAHAHA!

anyway, till next time! tata!



MySpace Countdowns
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com