Thursday, May 7, 2009

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

hahaahhahhahahahahahahahahahahah! GUESS WHAT! Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia, gave me a conditional offer! A minimum of 8.5 in GCE A Level~ I think i can get that easily! hahah! Now only i understand the excitment and happiness when someone told me that they received an offer from Universities.

IM SO HAPPPYYY~

I received the email that the Universities received my application on the 5th and today i straight away received an offer. hahah! fast huh? know why? because i paid AUD110 application fee. For the other 3 universities, they didn't ask for any application fee and probably that's why they are slower.

IM JUST SO HAPPY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well congratz to u~ ^^

queen atika said...

CONGRATULATION ! im happy for you :D xxxx

+u!W said...

wao~!
nice o!!
congratss^^

Anonymous said...

Congratz Cathy!!

- george

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com