Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Pauliӗ ♥

Its the 19th birthday of Paul. Just in case any one of you mixed up this Paul with Paul Lopes, this 19 years old Paul is my boyfriend. LOL! Actually his birthday is tomorrow but yeah, i'll write it today because i just so can't wait. And of coz, today is the day we had been in a relationship for a month, looking forward for it to be a life. *blushed*

ARGH, where are the prom photos!!! I only saw 30 or 40 of them! its not normal! we took a lot more (more than 100) photos last year when we weren't even leaving! What's wrong with our brain??? OMG, people, WE have to have another party (girls only) before we all leave. I don't want to leave without saying goodbyes, and hugs, and presents, and most important, TEARS!

I planned a revision table last week and i should start it today but then i slept quite late last night so yeah, i messed up my revision plan! ARGH! look like i need to double the work tomorrow! it is a M-U-S-T!

I have to go now, Colin needs the laptop so he can play the stupid, annoying computer game with his friends! I'm so glad im leaving Qatar for forever!

2 comments:

Rabia Ali said...

aw i'll miss ya cath! aren't u gonna miss qatar?? lol!

Rabia Ali said...

lol i copied u.. lol like i said.. "addicted" but if u want, i can delete them, =) no prob for me! lol sorry i forgot to ask.. an DONT GET CLEANING its horrible.. & u have to do it every 6 months or ur teeth will get yellow stains on it, but anyway i wont do it again! lol! its painful also!
well anyway ur choice, but my advice, dont, lol! =D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com