Friday, May 8, 2009

worse thursday ever

the worse things happened when i went to Nakheel to have dinner with my parents. Just after we got down from our car, we heard a big 'bang' sound!! OMG, a car crashed into a person! HOLY SHIT! the driver was a girl (looked really young) and the victim was a guy. We didn't see any signs of blood so we all think that he had inner injuries and he seemed to suffer a great pain in his arm and his stomach! luckily the girl sent him to the hospital. I don't want to sound like i'm cold blooded or what, apart from me n my dad n my bro, my mum was traumatise! lol!

After dinner, we went to doha! We were stuck in traffic jam for like... i cant even remember for how long! we planned to watch the new guys to play badminton at 9pm but then we were lost and caught in traffic caused by accidents, we didnt make it there! i was listening to my ipod the whole journey and as far as i remembered, my ears were hurting me, having back pain and feel like im gonna puke.

We then went to Hyatt Plaza. I wasnt in a mood to shop, was too tired. There was an art exhitbition there. It was really cool! i bet the art students will love it! to make myself feel better, i bought 2 big scoops of Baskin Robbins Icecream (love potion flavor) and it worked! at about 11pm, we agreed to go home, but my mum wanted to drop by at the new guys' house so we went there and my parents chatted with their parents til about 12am and we reached home at 1am.

1 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

dayyuummm!!
i can defo drive better ;D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com