Monday, May 11, 2009

Good News

before i announce my good news, i shall tell you a bad news. I was sick... last night after dinner, i felt weird and dizziness. And i threw up. In the morning I thought I'm fine but when i woke up, my room was spinning! oh no, eat the medicine and back to bed~ At about 9am, i woke up and i am as good as new. well, actually still have a bit of dizziness but it wasn't a big problem and I'm sure if i go to school now, no one will notice that i wasn't feeling well at all.

Here's the GOOD NEWS! University Of Western Sydney gave me a conditional offer too! And the weird thing is that UWS offered 4 years of Bachelor of Psychology but Macquarie Uni offered 3 years of Bachelor of Science - Psychology. I'm still trying to find out what's the different.

The truth is that i am more looking forward for New Zealand Universities instead of Aussie. But i still haven't receive any news from them. Anyway, my future is sort of guaranteed. LOL.

Surprisingly i studied more at home than I was at school so maybe I should pretend to be ill every day and skip school. Another good thing of skipping school is that I don't need to walk home under the scorching hot sun which will turn me into a BBQ Cathy!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com