Tuesday, May 5, 2009

it's all Minstrel's fault!

yesterday, i got some minstrel chocolates from Ferry, and OMG, i got addicted to it now! i been eating it like non-stoply!

today we had psychology conference. it was very helpful, however, it got bored too~ i was worn out at the end of the day. but still i went to sign language ECA since i already said yes to roza.

oh yeah, i talked to my two best friend yesterday, hilda and yao! i miss they so damn much! cant wait to go back to see them again! 59 days left by the way!

and things between me and Paul, we are going well. he is really sweet and we are cool. i think probably its time for me to settle into a proper relationship. oh well, we'll see how things go. cant wait to see him in Malay too!

I been complaining of how close is my exam and i still haven't start revising. so i will probably skip it this time. hahaha!

*Roza, my 5 Riyals!*

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com