Thursday, May 28, 2009

oh no! not again!

I'm screwed. Seriously I am really screwed! i tried to do a past paper for C3 today, fuck, I can't even do the first question properly! second question, what the fuck is the question asking for! That's how screwed I am! For C4, i didn't even dare to try the past paper!

Biology, oh yes Biology, screwed too! I'm so confused with the stupid photosynthesis thing! For psychology, ESSAYS! YAY! screwed again! I only have about 2 weeks time left! How on earth I'm gonna get all things done in 2 weeks??

I shall ban myself from Facebook, Friendster, Blogger and MSN. Yes, that's what I'm gonna do if only it will helps. OMG, WHY IS IT HAPPENING AGAIN! WHY! FUCKING WHY! yes, i am panicking!

This shall be the last post for me till summer holiday begins. sorry for my readers, do miss me!

7 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

bad idea hon, you can't deprived yourself of INTERNET until summer.
need to treat yourself at regular intervals :D
trust me, been there done that

Rabia Ali said...

catthyyY!! i'll miss ur blogg likkeee crazzyyyyy =( NOO!! ='(
i'll have to wait forever now!!

Anonymous said...

Relax Cath! :p
I've been feeling that too, will never get things done at the right time but yeah truee at what roza said, :D treat yourself in between. It will help you to inhale/exhale haha

asti.

Cathy Ng said...

LOL. damn, i said i wil ban myself from internet, but it wil never works! HAHAHAH! i just cant live without internet! =P

Rabia Ali said...

haha in qatar it's impossible to live without it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with what Roza said, you just can't! and your banning yourself from Paulie?! NO WAY! :P

Celsy

queen atika said...

aw dear :| panicking again?! dw :D just keep eating cheesecake and m&m. my sats are this week :\

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com