Saturday, May 23, 2009

Prom 2009

Yesterday slept at 5.30am until 8.30am. It was cool staying awake and i got to spend it with my Pauliee~~~<3

Today i started doing my hair at about 4pm, did it by 5.30pm. lol. Done my make up by 6pm, then my friends started showing up and asked me to help them with their make up. In the end, we went to Prom at 8pm.

*at home*

*at prom (washroom)*

And i was PROUDLY crowned as the PROM QUEEN!

This year's lucky draw first prize was a laptop. I hope i can get but not on the same time coz i want better laptop. =P

After Prom, planned to sheesha but then we went karak. Argh. our plans never work!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u looked amazing! im glad u were the prom queen! did u get to keep the crown?

-Rabia

Cathy Ng said...

yess. of coz i got to keep the crown. lol!

Rabia Ali said...

cathy! i mentioned u on my blog!!

Anonymous said...

yuck!

Cathy Ng said...

yuck wat?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com