Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Packing n Panicking

In contrast to Roza's tidy room, mine, is a mess, as if a bomb just exploded in my room. I'm not kidding nor exaggerating. Here's the evidence.

It was more messy 2 days ago, coz some of my stuffs already packed into my lugages. these are the leftover and i don't know how on earth i'm gonna pack them. I wish i have Doraemon so i make everything small! hahaah!

I have no idea how and where i am gonna sleep tonight! Also, i have no idea why i posted this embarrassing photo here, but its just something of mine that i would love to share with everyone. LOL.

*the messiness showed i'm a lazy ass, so whoever gonna live with me, beware!*

3 comments:

+u!W said...

laz sentence i think is 4 ur paul more~haha

Cathy Ng said...

+u!W shhhh. don expose me laaa!

queen atika said...

oh deaaar :\

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com