Saturday, July 25, 2009

FATTY ACID ACCUMULATION!

oh no, not good! in fact, very bad! i think i never stop eating since the day i left Qatar. things i do in my holidays are just eat, sleep, online, hanging out. no sport at all, no fat burning. and yes, things you ate will eventually betrays you by showing themselves on the face and the belly. I felt guiltier than i ever had. Look like i'm gonna starve myself while i'm in Aussie, not only to loss weight, also to prevent eating down the H1N1 virus!

wednesday I went to get a new hairdo, i curled it again, even more curly than before.

Can you see it now? Do you know what i mean? Look at my face, omg, it is so fucking ROUND! uff, and my hands and my fingers too! what the fuck man!

but hey, the book, The Host, is quite nice, just finished it today. I love it.

Don't jump, don't scream, don't laugh when you look at the photo below. I was planning not to post it up but i don't think it is fair for my loyal followers. *sighed*

The way my hair turned out wasn't really what i expected, but what had been done is done, it can't be undo.

This morning colin was trying to update his ipod using my laptop. instead, he found out that there is a trojan horse hiding in my itune. What the fuck! I did a system restore, it failed to get rid the horse. so i used AVG to do a system scan and yes, it worked. thanks to antivirus.

Argh, i got a running nose. i think the chance of me getting quarantine this time is doubled, to make myself feel worse, tripled. And due to the seriously polluted air, my eyes get watery very easily these days and i can't wear my pretty contact lenses! argh, i feel like i wanna go back to qatar. I was healthy over there!

6 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

cathy you don't look rounder, the first pic don't do justice 'cause your hair's all rolled up.

i like the new do though, looks au naturelle ;)

air's in qatar polluted to nowadays, sand storm almost everyday. it's so weird.

imyx

nadia lah said...

yea,ti...everything i wanna say roza already said so...
u really look gd,ur hair looked like those 18th century French ladies :)

Anonymous said...

I like the small curls! :D It's good to have some meat! Don't be all skin and bones!

-Karina

Anonymous said...

What are you talking aout, the curl is fine ;)
Just don't turn like graha cath lol, he had another demam berdarah a few days ago. Have fun in Aussie <3

celsy

nadia said...

hey,ti...update ur blog lah
am curios wat's on with u and aussie...;)

Anonymous said...

Cath how the hell do i 'follow' ur blog??
nd u look owsum in ur new curls!! but i don't like that u cut ur hair so short- grow it out again, k??
nd amamzing mani pedi. srsly

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com