Thursday, July 16, 2009

had fun but kinda messed up a bit

The day started off at around 9.30am, supposed to be 8am but due to certain reasons, Hilda and i woke up late. Oh yeah, i sleptover at her house! weeee. Last night she was busy online, i just sat at the bed, doing manicure for myself.




So we went to breakfast at around 10am, then we went to my house at around 1pm and we decided to go to shabukun (the japanese restaurant) but unfortunately it doesn't open during the day time. So we went to Riverfront Restaurant.

Here are some photos of us~


Hilda is leaving this saturday to Kuala Lumpur to further her study. She is a Hello Kitty freak and she used to be a Patrick freak too, and i think she still is.

She gave me the tiny one so i'll remember her everytime i look at the tiny patrick. How cute and lovely! She reminded me of Celsy's Spongebob.

At night, i have a ex classmates gathering, well, they said it was to celebrate my and another 2 friends' birthday. After dinner, we went to Pink Corner (It is a Karaoke and people smokes in there. I smelled like a cigg when i left there, I swear i'll never step into those kind of places ever!) Obviously, it was fun to hang out with all my friends, they were singing, we were taking photos and there were 2 cakes! I'll upload the photos whenever i get my hand on them. AND AND AND, Ruhana, thanks for your present. for those who dont know, it was a Bra. haha, a nice sexy red bra.

But Paul wasn't very happy about it. He wasn't very happy for the past 3 days because i was texting and talking and going out with guys and especially tonight, one of my ex classmates was my ex bf, so yeah. I went home by 11pm and I decided to have a talk with Paul. I'm really not sure if the talk went alright or went wrong because i think i'm hurting him with what i said but what i said to him is because i don't want to lose him. Relationship is so complicated.

I'm not gonna boring you with my relationship problems. So good night and sleep tide.

for the photos with url, i took them from Hilda's blog and she always put url on her photos.

1 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

omg PATRICK!!!!!
yours can be my patrick's borther since his bigger

aww sorry to hear that, ring me in msn if you feel like venting kay?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com