Thursday, July 16, 2009

Did it again & I'm sorry

As you can see, the talk last night didn't went well. Actually it did went well but i was the one who screwed it up again. I realised that i should stop lying to Paul. I went out with Paul because i wanted to use him to get over someone who i really really have feelings for. And yeah, we brokeup. I know it is better to end now rather than delaying it. At a very moment there, i almost wanted to swear to God that for the rest of my life, i will not involve in any relationship with any guy anymore and just flirt and do one night stand. Fuck it, i hate being a heartbreaker but i just can't help doing it again and again and again. go fuck yourself Cathy Ng, what a heartless heartbreaker!

To him who loved me, I know you will never forgive me for what i had done but i am really sorry.
I knew this gonna happen and i should not had allowed it to begin in the first place.
Loneliness took over me and now it had caused you so much pain.
There is nothing left we can do, so let's just move on with our life.
From your last text message, you are going back to your night life, smoking and drinking.
I thought you said you regretted for doing all those bad stuffs in the past years.
But you went back to them because i am no longer your gf?
When you don't even love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to love you.
Looked like you failed to grow any mature throughout these time.
I'll not involve in your life anymore so I hope you'll enjoy it.

is it wrong for me to choose the guy who loves me instead of the guy i love?
I will hurt the guy if i go for the guy who loves me.
I will hurt myself if i go for the guy i love.
I was being selfish and protective so i went for Paul. He was the innocent one.
Next time i will take the risk of getting myself heartbroken instead of breaking someone's heart.
I had enough of being a heartbreaker. It's time to break my own heart and feel the pain.
If this is the only way to make myself feel less guilty.
And please anyone, slap me in my face when you think i'm gonna repeat the history again.

2 comments:

Rabia Ali said...

im so sorry cathy! =( im so everything's going to be alright .. =)

Hilda Milda™ said...

you'll find another one. better and worthy for u to love. trust me.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com