Friday, July 10, 2009

Today is one great day!

today i had hell lot of fun.

firstly, had breakfast with my two best buddies! damn, i still can't believe that after waiting for so long, i'm really next to them, having breakfast together!

secondly, met with paul. a little bit awkward for about 5 seconds. after lunch, 5 of us (hilda, yao & her bf, me & paul), we went to beach and chilled and then hung out at my place! my mum recognized paul straight away, but she didn't say anything, until now. hahaha.

Went out again to drop yao & her bf, paul brought me to beach and we sat and talked. dang! forgot to take photo with him.

well, i'm still not sure what's the plan for tonight. I'm stuck, i want to go to Shabukun (a Japanese restaurant) but i have to go to church meeting 'coz my mum wants me to!

btw, bought new contact lenses!


new update! i asked my mum about shabukun when everyone is having dinner, and guess what! my grandma actually supports me so my mum has to let me go! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

thanks grandma! and this is one of the reason why im such a grandma-person!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg you guys went to the beach! so sweet! dayumm so how did you and paul reacted when you guys first met?! ;D

oooo CONTACT LENSES! what colour?!

cels

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com