Sunday, December 14, 2008

For God Sake!

I know how unbelievable i am and/or how crazy i am, i never expect myself to finish the Twilight series in *ummm* less than a week time. I sounded really obsessed with Twilight, ain't i? I spent my whole time reading them. Gosh, I had to admit that i have no life!

On the other hand, i am glad that i finished it. Now i can concentrate on how to get back to my normal life (a nerd's life). Sorry people, these days i was too into reading Twilight and i think i was sort of neglected you all. I know it was my fault, i promised i will make it up for you, my friends. But wait, where is my friends? I mean the others, except Celsy. i guess they are as busy as i was too, overwhelmed with something else.

By the way, just before i go to bed, i went to the internet and guess what i found! The . Anyone have any idea what is it? Don't be bother to search it, i will tell you right now. It is the Edward's version Twilight. Dang! Proved! I AM OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT! hahaha, nah, i told myself "leave it and go to bed and STUDY tomorrow and never ever think about it or i will screw my life." but i am definitely going to watch the movie.

So yeah, today is the full stop of my holidays and i am going to start to tidy up my room for me to nerd hard if i manage to wake up earlier tomorrow "morning".

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com