Saturday, December 27, 2008

No More Home Alone

My brother is back from Malaysia. Urgh, I don't really want him to be back because i love the home alone moments but on the same time i want him to come back because i want my new clothes. anyway, he is back so yeah, i will just shut up.

I am sort of proud of myself becase i started to sleep and wake up earlier. but the bad news is that i still haven't do much revision. i am so screwed. I wish Doraemon exists, so it can help me to "study". Oh my god, i am so childish!

Internet is a real shit these days, i lost my youtube. I have nowhere and nothing to waste my time at. Santa does not exist, that is why the internet is still crap. And i was so bored til i said something really really stupid to marianne - "mer, flirt with me!" what the heck?!

I hope i can revise my ass off during the last week of the holidays. Good luck to me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have brother...what age is he???

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com