Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Loop of Henlé?

hmm, i have no idea where to start with. I haven't update my blog for 4 days and so many things happened.

Saturday
Went to Doha with Roza, Celsy and Bella. We watched a movie, Rock N Rolla, with Dr. Natasha and also Kelly. Natasha gave Roza a medical lecture while we were having dinner at applebees (As usual, Celsy ate a lot!) In the end, we missed the bus. I kinda expected that so i wasn't surprised when we found out we missed the us, instead i was enjoying my hot choco. yumm~ We had lot of fun playing with the trolley. I have the video with me, anyone fancy to watch it? while waiting to be rescue, 2 cars stopped by us and asked "disco disco?" Oh yes, disco, we would love to join but the inviter's head was so bald and so shiny that we can't even look at them nor say yes. Anyway, we were very lucky that my family were still at Landmark, so yes, we got a ride home with the Ng family.

Sunday
Nothing much happened. i stayed at home and did some revision.

Monday
Actually planned to join the beach club bbq, but the girls can't go, so the bbq was cancelled. At night, I went to waha to meet Natasha and we stayed at Waha for a bit, we played snooker and i helped celsy to cheat. Then we left to Bella's playground, we played Indo Style Hid-n-Seek. I know it sounded sad n indeed it was. I mean...think about it, a bunch of 17 n 18 years old playing Hid-n-Seek in a big playground?! yes n mosquitoes bit me too. I got a ride home from the Du Plooy. Their dog is so cute. oh oh, i saw the asshole at waha, hurted my eyes. my mum baked cheesecake.

Today
Went to school for biology extra lesson. Expected it to be an awkward lesson but it turned out fine. and i am really proud of myself because today was the most productive day in my holiday. after that, I walked home and guess what, the asshole was in his car n was behind me! He stopped the car n horned at me. what the f*ck! he is so f*cking rearded! and, my mum smacked my butt because i fought with colin n i said i wish he didn't come back in a joking tone. my mum thought that i didn't know that she was the one that smacked my butt and she was trying to act innocent. damn, my mum is so childish. by the way, roza called n asked me about tennis! oh yea, tennis, it's men tennis this time. hehe, i hope the players are young n hot.

Tomorrow
The last day of 2008. Can't wait to say goodbye to 2008. I asked my mum whether i can have a new year party at our house, she said no to me. So here i am, wishing that there will be a new year party tommorow night so i can welcome my whole new 2009 more officially.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com