Monday, December 15, 2008

Unlucky

Last night, i went to bed 2 hours earlier than usual (1am) and i really hoped that i can wake up earlier the next day. UNLUCKILY, i can't shut my eyes at all, for at least an hour!

So of course, UNLUCKILY, i woke up at 3pm again today. Stupid alarm, should have keep ringing even i shut it up.

UNLUCKILY, i did not do anything at all. neither study nor tidy up my room. oh god, i really need a hard kick at my ass so i can get myself to at least do something useful. someone help me, please?

I tried so hard to not to think about Twilight today, so i decided to watch tv. UNLUCKILY, Twilight trailer just keep showing up! I swear to god, i feel like shouting out loud!

So yeah, we went to Raghif's house tonight, we ate nice food, i love it. Thanks Raghif. but UNLUCKILY, the big-mouth Reza mentioned about my blogs. then the guys went online and checked my blogs. IM SO EMBARRASSED.

But im glad that im not the only one. Roza,my crime buddy, you are just as UNLUCKY as i am. We bully and get bullied on the same time. how awesome!

UNLUCKILY, i had left Reza went out alive. i really wanted to kill him. i have no idea why i didn't.

After that, we went to Al Khor, UNLUCKILY, Graha's car doesn't has enough fuel, so i paid for fuel, which i really don't mind at all.

UNLUCKILY, someone disappointed me. Celsy, you know who, right? so graha dropped me with the other at the sheesha place.

hmm, another UNLUCKY was that i didn't try the sheesha. It was very tempting but not very tempting on the same time. Don't worry, there are always next time.

How UNLUCKY i am that even Roza can easily guess what is my current post's title! Maybe she was just too lucky. She knows me really well. Sometime even before i say something, she knows what will it be.

Hilda, my bestie, it is very UNLUCKY for me that i don't have a long enough holiday to go back to Malaysia for the 3 month training. sorry, babe. i really wished i can be there for u. U know i love you more than anyone do.

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

whoa. it's been reli an unlucky day oh. straight in a goal so many unlucky things happened! haha. nvm. i still hope we gonna have some time to meet up ONE DAY. miss ya. ;(

Roza Rosman said...

i'm lucky in some ways :D
last night shall not be mentioned again
hey cathh, u forgot ur usb

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com