Thursday, December 11, 2008

New life?

So yeah, i feel really good to be back here once again after all what had happened to me. You have no idea what i had been through, that was really hard for me. Anyway, i moved on so let's just drop this crap introduction.

Thanks to my super girl friend, Hilda, the-one-shall-not-be-named. She was the one brought me back to blogging and she helped a lot with my profile. She ended up can't sign in her own blogspot. Sorry, my dear, for causing so much trouble to you but you love me so much that you just can't stand seeing me can't get the things right, don't u? Don't worry, i love u as much as u love me.

Ok, now, let's crack on to my current life. I'm having a month of holiday right now. I planned to lock myself in my room and nerding hard. However, things are always easier to say than to do. i go to bed at 2am and wake up at 12pm. I wanted to get up early but whenever the alarm rings, i off it and get on with my dream. It is very bad, as my examinations are around the corner and i have no much time to waste, but i just can't find the motivation to get my sight away from the laptop.

well, at least i think i did something resourceful these 2 days. I was reading . Can you believe it, i actually finish reading it in less than 24 hours! Im now reading the 2nd book, . Not that i am obsessed with it (actually i think i am), it is a good book and most of my friends read it, in order for me to fit in, so i decided to read it too. it wasn't as bad as i thought, in fact it was facinating. I LOVE IT. it can improve my english too, since it brings no harm, so why not, i told myself.

By the way, it is Eid. Correct me if i am wrong, it is Hari Raya Haji? Oh sh*t, i forgot all those festival names. i can't imagine what else i can forget in 6 more months. I went to my friends' houses, ate some Indonesian food, were really nice. But the best part out of everything was that i got to hang out with my friends and not forget the Baskin Robins.

Hmmm. i think this is more than enough for this time and this is the most i can squeeze out from my brain at 1.50am in the morning. Anyway, i guess i will keep on updating this blog more often from now on since i am trying to improve my english writing, i guess this is the only way.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com