Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Screaming Out Loud!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AhAhAhAhAh!

When you think something is bad enough, thing can get worse!

I woke up at hmmm... 11am today. i know it was still pretty late, but I'm actually kind of proud of myself, come on, it was 4 hours earlier than usual, it was a significant improvement! hehe~~~

I went to Doha, had my lunch at Chili's. I ordered the drink, named Fusion. It was a mixture of apple and mint. Guess how it taste like. It tasted like a Colgate (toothpaste)! Every time i drink it, i feel like I'm swallowing Colgate. *Gross* but my mum actually LOVE it. Unbelievably Weird!

I went shopping for my shoes. I went to the so called "Shoe City" shoe shop in Landmark, i found the shoe i love. It looked so feminine but it looked casual on the same time, it is so so so so nice. And that was the first time my parents actually allowed me to buy shoes that cost more than QR200. BUT the stupid Shoe City, they doesn't have the sizes for me! I was so depressed, so sad, so emo, i felt like screaming. I am so going back to Shoe City next week, if they still don't have it, i am so gonna spread all the bad things about it! I am EVIL. *Evil Grin*

Some of my friends might want to congratulate me for be able to not to think of Twilight today. but in fact, i was thinking about it the whole day throughout the journey. hehe~~ but but but after the visit to Shoe City, the shoes got into me now.

Before i end my post, i need to thank Mer, for being so lovable to me. I love you, Mer, I really do. I actually feel better now, after talking to you, all the anger about the shoes, it was gone, well, not all of them, but most of them. Thanks again.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com