Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 gonna be a great year.

Why 2009 gonna be a great year? simply because it had a good start!

31st Dec 2008
My mum cooked lot of nice foods for lunch but too bad my mum said my brother and i are too young to drink or we might turn into an alcoholic so we didn't get to open the red wine that had lied in the kitchen for months. I left home at 7pm, walked to Roza's house. She planned a sleepover and i was looking forward to it. But my mum said no and tasha and bella can't sleepover too. All of us were obviously really disappointed. I am a person that value friends more than anything or anyone, so i decided to sneak out and sleepover. i don't care what it will get me into. i just don't want my friends to be unhappy on new year. So yes, my evil plan, sneaking out.

We (Roza, Celsy, Tasha, Bella and me) walked to Shulhan's house. "KITTY!" you all know who was that, it was Celsy, the cat lover! We also found out that Tasha is afraid of height! but she did it, she climbed up and down safely and i bet she is really proud of herself! there is one thing that i don't understand, she said she wants to do bungee jumping and wants me to join her! i mean i would love to join and i am literally dying to join her, but a heightphobia and bungee jump, do not seem possible, unless she is trying to overcome the fear.

We ate and we were full. we talked and we laughed, we had nothing else to do. We finished the marshmallow that were supposed to be our last dessert. So... Oohhh, and don't forget Roza ran 'into' the wire and luckily i was behind her, i held her in place just before she fell! i am proud to be her lifesaver. It was 11pm and we were so ASIANs! We took family/group photo, we posed and we smiled. I think the typical asian genes run in everyone's blood coz everyone seems to enjoy it. Time passed really fast when we were enjoying taking photos.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" *jumped up high and screamed out loud*

1st Jan 2009
We cleaned up and we played twister. it was the 1st time i played a twister. Till last night, i only aware of the presence of twister. I saw it in the movie 'The son of the mask' and i thought it doesn't exist in the real world. i glad i played something new. A good way to start my 2009. I wish i play more but it was so small that only allowed maximum 6 peoples so... well, watching was as fun too.

'What time is it? it's shisha time!' Shisha...again... I hesitated, wonder why? Firstly, it was because i used to have asthma when i was a kid, but the asthma gone after/when puberty and people says if asthma doesn't attack after puberty, that's mean it is cure. Secondly, my parents said shisha is worse than cigarettes and forbid me from trying it. Thirdly, Roza and Celsy said they had a bad headache the next day after they had a shisha so i am aware of the effect of a shisha. but again, i don't want to disappoint my friends, so i jumped in, i went. and guess what, i really really glad i did, not only i tried the shisha and i kind of like it but i also witnessed the highlight of the new year celebration. for those who went, you know what i mean. i wish i can write it here, but i had promised not to spread it and keep it down. but i doubt it, it's al khor community and like we all know, indo gossip is faster than qtel, it will soon spread all over the whole community.

because i had a shisha, it was something that a normal cathy will never do, so i gave up the sneaking out plan. i went home, went to bed and woke up at 2pm. Had my dinner at waha. I knew my mum will never let me off, she gave me a religious lecture and some religious resolutions. Instead of agreeing to her, i told her about shisha and as i expected, she was furious and my dad was as usual, calm. She kept telling me that I was not supposed to smoke a shisha nor try a shisha, not even for once! My dad, he was cool, he said to me that he doesn't mind i try a shisha, i get to choose what i want to do but think twice and be smart. I just love my dad! so i spent the whole night talking with my dad about guys, relationships, friends, parties, alcohols, shisha, study, universities, future job, moneys.

2nd Jan 2009
It is 2am and i'm still here updating my blog. Wow, this is a long blog! i guess i should stop or i might scare away my loyal readers or fans. good night everyone, have a naughty dream!

1 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

THANK YOU LIFESAVER mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah
thankgoodness the wire didn't leave any mark *sighofrelief*

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com