Friday, January 9, 2009

Consider changing my blog's name

Yesterday i had biology module 1 exam. I did 10 past papers as my revision and from those past papers, i predicted one question that will come out in my exam. Guess what, I was correct. How i wish i had believe my prediction and study for the question. Anyway, i think the exam went well, hope that i can get at least a high B, finger crossed.

In the afternoon, i went to watch tennis with Roza and Celsy. We went with Roza's parents. The game between Rafael Nadal and Gael Monfils rock! We were so into the game, screaming and worrying for Monfils. We were supporting Franceeee. Reached home at 10pm, which was earlier than usual. went online, checked the tennis players' profile, then went to bed.

The highlight of my blog was my dream, again. this is why i was considering to change my blog's name to "My dream world". This is the weirdest dream i ever had. Because the guy in my dream is a guy from our school. I can clearly see his face in my dream!

What did he did in my dream?? Yeap, he did something naughty naughty with me. I think i will skip the first part because the first part was me running away from a ghost family. LOL. I have no idea how he got into my dream, but yes, he was in my dream and i am sorry, i don't know why the hell am i keep getting naughty dreams.

He KISSED me!! His wide-opened mouth covered my whole mouth and i can feel his tongue licking my lips. I was thinking in my mind, "what the F! this is not the way you kiss a girl!" but surprisingly he started to move his lips slowly to mine and we had a tongue fight. We didn't have bang bang bang and we kissed throughout the whole dream.

I bet you are really really curious who he is. Another clue for you, he is in year 13 too.

WAAAAHH! WHO IS THE GUY IN CATHY'S NAUGHTY DREAM?!

I will leave the question for you to solve. Have fun~ *evil grin*

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com