Monday, January 12, 2009

Repression, Not Depression.

Yes, repression. I am repressing all the naughty dreams, naughty thoughts and naughty feelings. Why? I have no time, no chance and no one to be naughty and it is really sad to be naughty alone. Year 13 is not a good year to do things like relationship and so repression will be the correct decision to make. Let the things to be unspoken.

By the way Rizky, i didn't mean to be so descriptive, but that was what made the dream awesome! I thought you are planning to go to hell so you should start getting use to these stuffs and i bet you had imagined it exaggeratedly. Marianne, i never know that my blog can be so inspiring and i am glad that it inspired you to write a blog. Rifqi, i know you love my blog, but sorry, i stopped getting naughty dreams.

i am so happy today! because the biology students might go to Cyprus again! I LOVE CYPRUS! well, if only enough number of people are going, so please, my biology buddies, please think about it, this is our last high school field trip.


My mum send me this video. My brother and i were literally rofl-ing! I am sure you gonna love it so much!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Im mentioned here!

queen atika said...

'it is really sad to be naughty alone' Haha.

Michael Lau said...

Xtraordinary huh..remember the one bottom of ur heart?...

Michael Lau said...

cathy seems to ne naughty all the time as she in Malaysia. Wit a boy she love wit..and she left him for her studies..and at last she brask wit him.. but the boy ask for her love b4 and she dun believe it.. so the boy gets very sad and had a gf till now.. how desperate story.. cathy ng..

Anonymous said...

the one in the bottom of my heart? yeah, of coz i remember, i always remember.

Anonymous said...

ahahha, JvLich2elau, please do a spelling check before u post your comment. so many spelling mistake! btw, no one wil read my old blog, so no one wil see what you wrote. lol

Michael Lau said...

lolz
write btask mar.. break lar

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com