Sunday, January 18, 2009

oh no!!!

There you go, another obssession. I am melting!

Aaron Perry Johnson. British Actor. Birthday 13 June 1990.

My birthday 13 July 1991, exactly a year and a month younger than him.

Look at his smile! Can't breathe! The smile killed me!

For those who saw Roza's blog, yeap, she beat me to it.

Not fair! I was too busy doing s2.

By the way, I calculated my c3 exam score, max 66%, a C!

Thanks to Aaron/Robbie and his killer smile, i didn't turn emo.

Good night, Aaron, I hope you will be in my dream tonight!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's exactly a year older than me! I'm also on June 13!!! Beat that! Harharhar! ;P

Michael Lau said...

lolz.....

Anonymous said...

Mer! NOOO! i dont care! i know his birthday is on the same day as urs, but but but... :'(

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGG HOT HOT <3
My mom thinks he's cute as well and she was like "ohh this is why you girls were screaming last night!"

celsy

Anonymous said...

i know right! i was so emo today, but after looking his photo, im happy again. hehehe! love him! lol, oh great, another obssession, but i haven dream of him yet.

Roza Rosman said...

robbie not roddie >:D
omg cel >.< so embarrassing

Roza Rosman said...

p.s. thanks cathy for the zipper alert <3

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com