Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dictionary Joke

hey hey people! sorry to keep you waiting (especially Reza)~ i know you like to read my blog but i have a life, i'm not gonna update my blog everyday just for you to read. but thanks for so supporting my blog.

There is one thing that i want to share with all of you. On monday, during biology, Roza took my mobile and she was looking for my contacts.

Roza:"Spouse?? Spotty?? who the hell are these people! I don't know them!"
Me:"what? Spouse???"
Roza:"OH NO! It's DICTIONARY!"

hahaha. i hope it is funny because i laughed so much! hmm, what else... Oh yeah, new psychology teacher, he is fine, he is like the second Mr. Granwell (very active, he wil goes BAH! BONG!). By the way, my psychology experiment, please support me. you know, if you take part in my experiment, you can write it down in your cv - you like to experiment new thing and like to be experimented which shows that you like challenges and like to try things.

Exams are coming soon, damn, i should be revising my ass off but i just can't concentrate.

I am so happy today, because a best friend of mine forgave me for what i had done to him. After such a long time (at least 4 months), he is willing to talk to me now.
...

I have tonnes of things to write about but when i am writing this, i forgot all of them! so annoying. Nevermind, i will just stop here for this time.

Just in case they go back on their word, I have a bet with Reza and Bayu. I really hope that they are not a cheap asian!
Reza- If he gets an A in C4, he wins and i will buy him a Praline Pleasure from BR. If he gets a B, i win and i will get a Praline Pleasure.
Bayu- If he resits his C4 in June, i win and if he doesn't, he wins. Praline Pleasure from BR too.

1 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

why cathyyy???
first the photos and now this >:/
:p

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com