Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another weird yet naughty dream.

As what you can see in my title, i had a dream last night. It was a long night and this morning when i woke up, i felt like i was awake for the whole night doing what i had dreamt of. Wonder what kind of naughty dream it is? i bet you are! Well, this time, i can't see the guy's face, which is a good thing because i don't think i want any guy to appear in my dream at the moment. ok, save all the craps and start describing my dream.

I don't know how it started, but it started with a wedding, My wedding. I was in the bride dress and the bridegroom was so nice and lovable. I can't remember what kind of wedding it was but i remember clearly that Bang Bang Bang happened. It was naughty naughty, right? But it was cool and wild! The next morning i woke up, he was in the kitchen making breakfast and i was in my pyjamas, a sexy white pyjamas~ Curious? it looked similar to this one. I love the pyjamas, i wish i can get one after i leave here and live alone.



I went to the kitchen and hugged him from the back. You know, and some other those typical romantic moves after a wild night. But suddenly a guy broke in our house and yelled at us, threathened to kill my husband. Ooopss! you guys might think that i was having an affair, but it wasn't what you were thinking. the guy love me and he can't accept the truth that i was married so he wanted to kill my husband so he can get me. And i really don't understand what happened, my husband suddenly became retarded and started to attack the guy. I don't want anyone to get killed so i jumped between them and....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* my alarm rang. Argh, goddamnit! i want to know what happen next but life is cruel. when a dream ends, it ends. Anyway, I wished it has a good ending - more Bang Bang Bang? I don't mind, it is just a dream. hahaha!

Just in case you are guessing who is the guy, i can tell you that he is not my ex. He is someone new, someone i don't know. How do i know that? because the feeling with him was very different from those i had with my ex. i hope he is not the cullen, i already got over twilight, so i doubt he will be the vampire. My conclusion, i haven't meet this guy but i wish i will.

1 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com